The provider brings to you The Python Power Coder BONUS Bundle. This bundle included 8 courses:
The Developers' Guide to Python 3 Programming $49 Value
Step by Step: Build a Data Analysis Program $95 Value
The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications $195 Value
The Complete Computer Vision Course with Python $149 Value
Learn Python 3 from Scratch $99 Value
Python Tutorial: Python Network Programming - Build 7 Apps $299 Value
Python Web Programming $100 Value
Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python $89 Value
The instructor of this course bundle is Eduonix. Eduonix is an online learning, training, tutorial platform with many online courses on web development, machine learning, data science, marketing, etc. Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
The provider offers you a lifetime access to this course bundle via web streaming.
The Developers' Guide to Python 3 Programming
Want to Code? Python 3 is the Perfect Place to Start
Python is an excellent first programming language because of its simple syntax, coding principles, and easy readability. It is a simple, yet powerful programming language that allows developers to build complex websites without complex code. First time coders will find Python to be a great jumping off point, and can use the skills they learn in this course to take on greater coding challenges.
- Access 22 lectures and 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic Python concepts like functions, conditions, loops and objects
- Discover object-oriented programming principles
- Understand classes, package and modules, exceptions and more
- Code your very own program with Python
Step by Step: Build a Data Analysis Program
Learn How to Process, Analyze, and Visualize Data Using Python
The world is more data-driven than ever, and Python offers solutions for handling, analyzing, and visualizing large amounts of data effectively. Through this course, you'll learn the valuable data analysis functions of Python that can help separate you from your peers, and make a positive impact in your career.
- Access 70 lectures and 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use real world examples of Python data analysis and visualization
- Download, extract, clean, manipulate, analyze, aggregate, and visualize data using only Python
- Write your own Python scripts from scratch
- Learn various Python libraries, like ftplib, os, glob, pandas, numpy, patoolib, and more
The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
Explore the Power of Python By Actually Building Apps With Python
The best way to learn Python is by using Python, and this massive course will teach you while you develop real life applications. Over the course, you'll truly begin to appreciate the many, many uses of Python as you build web applications, database applications, web visualizations, and much more. By course's end, you will have built 10 applications that you can be proud of, and have the tools to go off on your own into the world of Python programming.
- Access 172 lectures and 21.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build a name generator, a website URL timed blocker, a web map generator, a portfolio website with Flask, a GUI-based desktop application, a webcam motion detector, a web scraper of property, an interactive web-based financial chart, a data collector web application, a geocoding web service
- Under and use object-oriented design
- Use Python to build applications with Flask, Tkinter, Numpy, Folium and more
- Explore scraping data, computer vision, sending automated emails and more using Python
- Schedule Python programs based on computer events
The Complete Computer Vision Course with Python
Contribute to the Next Generation of Consumer and Enterprise Applications
Have you ever wondered how things like self-driving cars, Google image searches, Snapchat and Instagram filters are created? While there are many answers to this question, the umbrella answer is computer vision. In this course, you'll use Python to build a variety of tools that reflect the broad range of computer vision techniques. These technologies are powering the next generation of consumer and enterprise applications and the time to jump in the game is now!
- Access 43 lectures and 7 hours of content 24/7
- Build a receipt segmenter to find text in an image
- Count coins and dollar bills in an image after creating a currency counter
- Find Legend of Zelda rupees using a pattern matching algorithm
- Design a face swapping app
- Discuss the mathematical theory and processes behind computer vision
- Understand fundamental computer vision and image processing techniques
Learn Python 3 from Scratch
Build System Securities and Connect Your Hardware Using Python
Python is a great programming language to learn in conjunction with your new Wio Link, as you can also connect to the Rest API to communicate with your board in Python. Overall demand for Python programming has exploded in recent years as many industries are rapidly transitioning to Python and building automation tools. This comprehensive course will introduce you to the basics of Python 3, the newest series of this powerful coding language. Give yourself a leg up over other developers by adding Python to your programming repertoire.
- Access 7 hours of video and 54 lectures 24/7
- Learn back-end programming for web applications, games and in-house scripts
- Study any time with video screencast and easily accessible code files
- Test your knowledge with quizzes and homework
- Learn coding best practices
Python Tutorial: Python Network Programming - Build 7 Apps
Learn to Write Powerful Code by Building Apps from Scratch
Over 10000 satisfied students have enrolled in this highly-rated Python courses across the Web. Why? Because this course will teach you essential Python concepts that are extremely relevant in any tech career, not to mention perfect for building amazing network tools. Follow along with the below hands-on projects, and you'll solidify the concepts and skills you need to confidently code with Python.
Learn and practice every Python key concept with 13.5 hours and 157 lectures
Follow each lesson with a short quiz that helps consolidate the main ideas
Dive right into real-life network scenarios and apply your knowledge to build 7 great network tools
Utilize the provided virtual machine with all Python modules installed and full source code included
Build a variety of apps:
- Subnet calculator
- Configuring multiple network devices concurrently via SSH or Telnet
- DHCP client simulator for testing a DHCP server in the local network
- and more!
Python Web Programming
Start Programming the Right Way by Diving Into Python
Python is considered by many experts to be the ideal learning language for first time programmers because it is syntactically fairly straight-forward and has an enormous reach of applications. It's an excellent stepping stone for other, more complex languages, yet Python programmers are also in constant demand. This course dives into all aspects of web programming with Python, and will be the perfect first step for your coding odyssey.
- Access 58 lectures and 6 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of Python web programming
- Get hands on experience working with Python files and building programs
- Access and parse the web with Python
- Manage a database and a remote server
- Create a basic website with Python
- Run code via a Virtual Private Server
Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python
Learn the Techniques Used by Major Companies to Manage Mass Data Sets
Have you ever wondered how major companies and organizations manage all of the massive amounts of data they collect? The answer is Big Data technology, and Big Data engineers are in big-time demand. Major employers like Amazon, eBay, and NASA JPL use Apache Spark to extract data sets across a fault-tolerant Hadoop cluster. Sound complicated? That's why you should take this course, to learn these techniques and more, using your own system at home.
- Access 46 lectures and 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the concepts of Spark's Resilient Distributed Datastores
- Develop and run Spark jobs quickly using Python
- Translate complex analysis problems into iterative or multi-stage Spark scripts
- Scale up to larger data sets using Amazon's Elastic MapReduce
- Understand how Hadoop YARN distributes Spark across computing clusters
- Learn about other Spark technologies, like Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, and GraphX