Start Your Journey as a Certified investment-Financial Analyst with 23 Hours of Content on Economics, Corporate Finance, Equity, & More.
If your dream is to become a successful certified investment-financial analyst, you've come to the right place. The first step to starting up your career is taking and passing the CFA exam. The All-In-One CFA Level 1 Exam Certification Prep Bundle brings you everything you need to know to ace the test and begin your professional career.
About the Instructor:
James Forjan, PhD, CFA has taught college-level business classes for over 25 years. He currently teaches a number of different graduate and undergraduates classes in Pennsylvania. He received his CFA charter in 2004 and has always been keeping up to date with what is happening in the investment world and with the CFA Institute.
CFA Level 1: Ethical & Professional Standards
Ethics Course Covering the CFA Level 1 Curriculum + 144 Practice Questions with Answers
In this course, Prof. James Forgan, Ph.D., CFA, summarizes each Ethics reading and standard of professional conduct so you can learn or review all of the important concepts from CFA Level 1 Ethical and Professional Standards. This course covers professionalism to responsibilities and GIPS standards. This course also includes 144 practice questions in PDF format from AnalystPrep's mock exams. The answers file includes detailed explanations and the referring LOS.
- Access 12 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Describe the need for high ethical standards in the investment industry
- Understand the structure of the CFA Institute Professional Conduct Program
- Know why the GIPS standards were created
- Explain the construction & purpose of composites in performance reporting
CFA Level 1 Quantitative Methods
All the Important Mathematical Formulations & Calculation Steps from the CFA Level 1 QM Chapter
CFA Level 1 Quantitative Methods Chapter introduces quantitative concepts and techniques used in financial analysis and investment decision making. From the time value of money to probability theory, In this course, you will learn and review all of the important mathematical formulas and calculation steps from the CFA Level 1 QM chapter. Representing 10% of the total CFA Level 1 Exam, Prof. Forjan will make sure you understand well all of the intricacies related to this chapter. This course also includes 95 Quantitative Methods practice questions in PDF format from AnalystPrep's mock exams. The answers file includes detailed explanations and the referring LOS.
- Access 6 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Interpret interest rates as required rates of return, discount rates, or opportunity costs
- Calculate & interpret relative and cumulative relative frequencies
- Define a random variable, an outcome, an event, mutually exclusive events & exhaustive events
- Determine the probability that a normally distributed random variable lies inside a given interval
- Explain the central limit theorem & its importance
- Identify the appropriate test statistic & interpret the results for a hypothesis test
CFA Level 1 Economics
Key Concepts & Principles on Macroeconomic and Microeconomics
The Economics chapter begins with the fundamental concepts of demand and supply analysis for individual consumers and firms. In this course, you will go from the basic concepts of economics and go large with international trade, fiscal policies, exchange rates, and more. This course also includes 97 Economics practice questions in PDF format from AnalystPrep's mock exams. The answers file includes detailed explanations and the referring LOS.
- Access 7 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Calculate & interpret price, income, and cross-price elasticities of demand and describe factors that affect each measure
- Explain relationships between price, marginal revenue, marginal cost, economic profit, & the elasticity of demand under each market structure
- Compare GDP, national income, personal income, & personal disposable income
- Describe the production function approach to analyzing the sources of economic growth
- Interpret a set of economic indicators & describe their uses and limitations
CFA Level 1 Financial Reporting & Analysis
Understand, Analyze & Interpret Financial Statements
There’s no getting around it, financial reporting and analysis is a big part of the CFA level 1 curriculum and there is a lot of material with which you’ll need to become familiar. As one of the largest sections of the exam, you will want to be familiar with the FRA formula sheet information, as many of the questions will involve giving you a snippet of information from a financial statement and asking you to calculate a specific value from that. This course will cover basic analysis of financial statements up to its applications.
- Access 10 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Describe the roles of financial reporting & financial statement analysis
- Know how business activities are classified for financial reporting purposes
- Understand the implications for financial analysis of alternative financial reporting systems
- Classify, calculate, & interpret activity, liquidity, solvency, profitability, and valuation ratios
- Calculate the tax base of a company’s assets & liabilities
- Analyze & interpret financial statement disclosures regarding property, plant, and equipment and intangible assets
- Compare the disclosures relating to finance & operating leases
- Distinguish between conservative & aggressive accounting
- Forecast a company’s future net income & cash flow
CFA Level 1 Corporate Finance
An Overview of the Fundamentals Companies Use to Evaluate Their Investing & Financial Decisions
CFA Level 1 Corporate Finance chapter covers the capital budgeting process with emphasis on its principles and investment decision criteria. In this course, you will go over project evaluation, income & valuation models, capital structure, and more. You'll understand corporate governance and ESG, capital budgeting, leverage, capital management, and why they are important to every company. This course also includes 96 Corporate Finance practice questions in PDF format from AnalystPrep's mock exams. The answers file includes detailed explanations and the referring LOS.
- Access 5 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Set companies up w/ the right policies
- Have a solid of net present value
- Evaluate the cost of capital of a company through various calculations & methods
- Understand & calculate the measures of leverage
- Learn how to make sure your company stays liquid
CFA Level 1 Equity Investments
Additional Valuation Methods for Estimating a Company's Intrinsic Value
CFA Level 1 Equity Investments chapter provides a structural overview of financial markets and their operating characteristics. Overview markets include equities, fixed income, derivatives, and alternative investments. In this course, you'll learn additional valuation methods for estimating a company’s intrinsic value. This course also includes 111 Equity Investments practice questions in PDF format from AnalystPrep's mock exams. The answers file includes detailed explanations and the referring LOS.
- Access 6 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Explain the main functions of the financial system
- Calculate & interpret the value, price return, and total return of an index
- Understand market efficiency & related concepts, including their importance to investment practitioners
- Distinguish between public & private equity securities
- Describe the principles of strategic analysis of an industry
- Evaluate whether a security is overvalued, fairly valued, or undervalued by the market
CFA Level 1 Fixed Income
Interpret Future & Implied Spot Rates, Duration, and Convexity
This part focuses on understanding the yield curve that affects portfolio strategies and risk management. It includes interpreting future and implied spot rates, duration, and convexity. It concludes with an explanation of credit risk and the use of credit analysis for risky bonds. All of the important concepts from the CFA Level I Fixed Income, Derivatives, and Alternative Investments chapters are explained in details and each video includes many questions examples.
- Access 6 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Describe basic features of a fixed-income security
- Understand issuance, trading & funding
- Explain the four Cs (Capacity, Collateral, Covenants, & Character) of traditional credit analysis
CFA Level 1 Derivatives & Alternative Investments
Understand Everything About Alternative Assets in the Context of a Well-Diversified Institutional Portfolio
The different types of alternative investments often look completely unrelated to each other. But they have potential common advantages: they may help enhance returns and reduce risk by providing diversification benefits. This course provides an overview of institutional-quality alternative investing with its advantages, limitations, classifications, and applications.
- Access 3 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand what alternative investments are
- Know the different types of alternative investments, their advantages & limitations
- Describe private equity, real estate & commodity investments
CFA Level 1 Portfolio Management
Learn How to Meet Investment Goals Through Portfolio Management + 56 Practice Test Questions
This chapter provides an overview of portfolio management and the asset management industry, including types of investors and investment plans and products. Portfolio management is about creating a diversified approach to meet one’s investment goals. This course will outline the steps in the portfolio management process in managing a client’s investment portfolio. It also includes 56 Portfolio Management practice questions in PDF format from AnalystPrep's mock exams. The answers file includes detailed explanations and referring LOS.
- Access 7 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the portfolio approach to investing
- Know the steps in the portfolio management process
- Discover the types of investors & distinctive characteristics and needs of each